Friday, March 9, 2012

New posting in 2012

MasyaAllah...it has been ages since I last posted in this blog! This couldn't be happen again. As promise to you, my children...this is suppose to be my notes and thoughts for you guys.
Anyway, how times fly. I am no longer with Proton. Already 9 months passed since the last day I was there. Now I am doing the same thing as I did, but in a university. So far so good. Life could not be more fair to me. Yes..there are some things that still bugging me, but alhamdulilah still bearable.

Sarah is waiting for her SPM result. Hanim is already in MRSM Taiping. Hafiz will be sitting for UPSR this year while Ali is already in Y3. I am still overweight:-) En. Suami pun still 'macam tu lah'.


So here we are...
Will keep posting new entry this time around.

Ibu,
UniKL 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment